Downtown Doctor Offers a “Full-Spectrum of Care” for Gender Care
At Downtown Doctor, we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We provide a variety gender affirming services for our patients. We offer a “full-spectrum of care” for our non-gender conforming and gender care patients:
- Full Wellness and Physical Exams
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Consultations
- Ordering Labs (hormones and basic wellness labs like cholesterol, vitamin and thyroid levels)
- Sick Visits (*sneeze*, urinary tract infections, dehydration)
- Cosmetic Consultation and Procedures (Supple Skin, Botox and cosmetic fillers)
- Pre-surgical Consultations
- Referrals (plastic surgery, voice therapy, many more)
- Consultations for Official Gender Marker Change and Other Gender Affirmation Paperwork
The question we get most is if we will see a non gender-conforming patient who wants to start hormone based therapy. ABSOLUTELY. The providers at Downtown Doctor will want to know if you’re hooked up with a therapist in your gender affirming transition process, and would like to get a consultation letter from your therapist if you are already seeing one. If you aren’t with a therapist–that’s okay! We will still see you in the office-just be aware that the providers may refer you to a therapist so you can seamlessly continue on your journey.
We hope you’ll come visit the providers and staff at Downtown Doctor for all your gender affirming services and healthcare needs-and know we are here FOR YOU!