At Downtown Doctor, our passion extends beyond healing the sick. We want to partner with you to reach a state of optimal health and wellness. One component of this is reaching a healthy weight. The New Year is the perfect time to take action towards this goal, but in order to be successful you need the proper tools.
- Write your goals down. Putting a pen to paper sets your goals in motion. Journals, food diaries, and to-do lists are extremely important to your weight loss plan.
- Set a definite date. Mark your calendar for a certain date for each goal that you want to achieve.
- Remove temptations. Remove all bad foods from your refrigerator and pantry (this includes cakes, pies, cookies, bread, sugar, sodas, and generally all processed foods and sugars). Stock up on colorful vegetables, lean meats, poultry, fish (especially salmon, cod, halibut), fruits (primarily berries), and raw nuts such as almonds.
- Meet mini-goals. Make small changes every week, and they will add up in time. This gain in momentum is what personal finance guru Dave Ramsey calls the ‘snowball method’. After all, it’s easier to move little pebbles than an entire mountain.
- Bring a friend along for the ride. Tell your friends and family what you want to accomplish and tell them how they can help you. Telling someone else your goals holds you more accountable to reaching them. Who knows, maybe you’ll inspire a friend to make the journey with you.
- Document everything. Keep a detailed account of your weight loss, dietary intake and how you’re feeling. By keeping a record, you will be able to see what you’re consuming, where your problem areas lie, and how your physical and emotional state is doing.
- Photograph yourself. Pictures don’t lie, but sometimes scales do. Even though your scale may read that you’ve gained 2 pounds in the last 3 weeks, this could very well be 3 pounds of lean muscle–a tissue that will not only get you looking toned but will also speed up your metabolic rate and make it easier to shed fat. By taking photos of yourself, you will be able to reference your physical appearance from week to week.
- Set realistic goals. Remember, it took time to gain the weight and it will take time to lose it. It’s a marathon, not a sprint and this mindset will enable you to create new healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
- Employ the proper tools. There are tools available to help you meet your weight loss goals. Downtown Doctor recommends the dietary supplement Slim as a way to encourage weight loss, increase energy, and better control your appetite and blood chemistry. Please see below for further information about Slim.
Slim is a clinically proven dietary supplement formulated to help your body burn fat and support healthy cholesterol levels. Derived from natural ingredients, the proprietary blend in Bios Life Slim is a safe and simple way to encourage weight loss, increase energy, and better control your blood chemistry.
Part of a complete approach to health from the inside out, taking Bios Life Slim twice per day helps control the rate your body absorbs the food you eat. Instead of experiencing an energy rush just after eating, the proprietary fiber blend in Bios Life Slim helps spread that energy across several hours – eliminating the need to snack between meals.
A diet is something you do to your body; Bios Life Slim is something you do with your body. It doesn’t just assist with weight loss; it helps reduce your appetite and decrease leptin resistance, in addition to helping you maintain healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
Many people start seeing results within six weeks, and some start experiencing benefits even sooner. So order Bios Life Slim today and be on your way to improved health.
How it Works
At the heart of Bios Life Slim is its proprietary fiber blend. By increasing your fiber intake 10 to 15 minutes before a meal, you help offset what is entering your body.
When you consume food, your body increases its insulin and glucose levels; its goal is to take advantage of all the energy you’re providing. The problem is, you’ll sometimes provide more than your body needs at that moment; that leftover energy is stored as fat.
Bios Life Slim helps in two ways. One, Bios Life Slim will slow the rate of absorption; this is especially significant for high-carbohydrate meals. Carbs are great sources of energy, as long as they’re used relatively quickly. But if they’re not used, these carbs are converted into fat. By slowing the absorption rate, Bios Life Slim helps your body utilize those carbs over a longer period of time – eliminating the need to store them as fat.
The other way Bios Life Slim helps is by creating fat-burning zones between meals. Utilizing the 4-4-12 principle (where you wait at least four hours between breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and 12 hours between dinner and breakfast the next day) it allows your body’s glucose and insulin levels to return to normal. You won’t have to eat between meals because the fiber in Bios Life Slim will be providing ongoing energy form the carbs you’ve already eaten, and if you do need more energy your body will have a reason to burn the fat reserves it already has.
In the end, Bios Life Slim not only helps curb hunger, but it helps your body burn the fat it already has – all without the confusion, hunger, and mediocre results of other weight loss products and programs.
For the best results take Bios Life Slim twice daily, 10 to 15 minutes before your largest meals. Mix each packet with eight to ten ounces of water, milk, or juice, or compatible beverage. Mix vigorously and drink immediately. Bios Life Slim may be taken at any time, with or without food.
Ingredients: Biosphere FiberTM (Guar Gum, Gum Arabic, Locust Bean Gum, Citrus Pectin, Oat Fiber, Maltodextrin, Beta Glucan ), Unicity 7xTM (Proprietary blend of plant derived polysaccharides, Orange Juice powder flavor blend, Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate), Bios Cardio MatrixTM (Phytosterols, Chrysanthemum, Morifolium, Policosanol), Bios Vitamin ComplexTM (Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Chromium, Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), Niacinamide, Zinc, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCI), (Biotin), Orange Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Sucralose.
Bios Life Slim is a dietary supplement and a food. Medication that can be taken with food may be taken with this product. This product contains chromium, which can help maintain healthy blood sugar levels. This is a vegetarian product. This is also a natural product; therefore, color may vary from lot to lot and some ingredients may not dissolve as rapidly as other natural ingredients.
Bios Life Slim is derived from natural ingredients. Do not use if contents are damaged and be sure to store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.